My Health Journey
I was tired of working long shifts feeling burned out and frustrated with “Sick Care.” I found a way to work for myself doing what I really wanted to do, which was to help people get healthy.
After the first month of health coaching, I was able to create a business that turned people’s lives around. The best part was one of my first clients started getting results quickly, he lost over 10 lbs in the first month, his blood sugar returned to normal and his life had started to dramatically change.
I have always had fluctuations in my weight, my problem was the belly fat which drove me crazy. I felt that I could never get rid it and my self-esteem hit an all-time low. After working with my health coach, I dropped over 20 lbs in 2 months and my belly was flat. The plan was simple, easy to follow, and I saved time and money. I felt so amazing I decided to pay it forward and help other people get healthy.
QUICK CV FACTS
- Registered Nurse — Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care and Medicine Cardiac Step Down Unit
- Transitional Care Coordinator / Account Executive — VNA/Hartford Healthcare
- Sales Consultant — Bard Medical, Becton Dickinson, Berlex Labs
- B.S.N. Nursing — Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, Connecticut 1996
- Certified Coach — Coach Training Alliance, Boulder, Colorado 2008